Wednesday 25 July 2012

Bridlington.

Hello pet! I'm so excited for this weekend I'm paying the seaside a visit with my boyfriend, I can't wait. I'm gonna totally pig out; Fish and chips, doughnuts, sticks of rock and candy floss mmm yummy yummy! Not to metion all the fabulous shopping I get to do. Seaside charity shops and random corner shops selling 'i love brid' tees always rock! I also love packing before I go anywhere! I love getting all my clothing out on bed and putting new things together. Here are the outfits I've packed. I have limited space in my bag so some items may pop up twice. Anywhoo Enjoy the piccys.


Outfit No1: Jumper Charity shop £2, Shirt Topshop sale £6, Red velvet leggings Ebay £7.99,
 Creepers Garage £25. School book-bag and cross necklace are both my mothers
 from America! Check out the pic below of the inside!
Mama Garofalo had a thing for Mr Donny Osmond! yum... :S ha.
Outfit No.2: tight grey (soon to be a crop top) tee H&M £3.99, Disco pants <3 american apparel £70,
 Oxford jumper Vintage £10, Vintage leather Ox blood Dr Martens £160 - My babies!
Hell yeah I'm at Oxford! lawlll
Outfit No.3; I <3 NY tee actually a gift from a friend that visited New York... so
I have no idea about the price! Same docs and jumper! Hat vintage shop £3,
 Skirt Topshop again another gift so i'm unsure on price! sowee.
Outfit No.3 and a half; I'm praying for hot weather so if God answers i'll take off my jumper and hat
 and swap my Docs for these Deck shoes, Office £60. Sunnies, charity shop £1 BIG SPENDER.
Yes the dip dab plays a key roll in this look;)
Finally:) Outfit No.4; Same grey top and hat. Black skirt from a friends sister £5, belt Charity shop £2,
 Red velvet shoes Urban outfitters Sale, £12! Depending on the weather i'll wear the coloured tights!
I've packed both so I can go wild and pick which ones when i'm there!




Hope you've enojyed the pictures, I'll do my best to make sure I get plenty of snaps of myself in them:)
Thanks for reading see you soon:)
TTFN Ash x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Second and last outfit there really cool carnt wait to see the pics have a good time x

    ReplyDelete