Friday 3 August 2012

Ooops...

Well I'm back from Bridlington... With rather sad news,  I forgot to take my camera out with me the whole time I was there. So no pictures I'm such and idiot. However I did visit Scarborough with Mummy on Tuesday and I took extra snaps to make up for it! No outfits mind... But I'll be doing another post on the outfits I wore pretty soon! Until then chicas, enjoy the pics!
Painful to upload this many snaps!


Harbour Bar, selling THEE best doughnuts ever! Yum.
Little doughnut man, He reminded me of,.. well me!
Mmmmm sugar
Sick-arse wall art!
Fudge shop <3
Yummmm!
This photo so reminds me of christmas!
Raspberry ripple fudge! WOW! £3 a bar! So I got that and a vanilla Flake bar because i'm a chubby bunny! Mother got Rum and raisin!



Cupcakes 4lyfe
Such a cute little tea room, all the women working there had polka dot aprons and bright red lipstick it was so 50's!
Little bit of Doctor Who!







Hope you enojyed the Pictures stay tuned for the outfits.
TTFN Ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment