Saturday 14 July 2012

Recent buys,

I have been a very busy shopping bunny, some bargins and some super spends but todays post is all about my bargins, happy reading...
I found this earcuff in international, which actually suprised me as I went in randomly but I actually found some really great things! This was a steal at just £1.99
This is how it looks on, I really like how it hangs, it adds a little edge to any oufit. Loving teaming this earring with red lipstick or bold black eyeliner.




I love this necklace. I was a gift from my boyfriend! The big spender payed a wopping £2 for this bad boy, I do have to say though it's the thought that counts and I'm in loveeeeee with it. I always gets plenty of positive comments about it, tis from a shop in town called 'culture vulture'.
These earrings are actually topshop, I usually try to avoid buying anything overly expensive when it comes to accessorises. But these earrings were actually my prom earings, they were £6.99 which I think was pretty good.


 This was my other earring... I spot a theme occuring ahaha, I'm clearly into my spikes and cuffs at the moment. ThisIis from ebay, it was £1.29. I had a long wait for it but I wear it all the time so it was totally worth it!


Hope you enjoy the pics,
TTFN Ash, x





No comments:

Post a Comment