Tuesday 24 July 2012

This weeks BUYS

It's 12.30am and I am soooo HOT right now it's no where near funny. I hate humidity! I have decided that insted of laying in bed wishing I was in a cool swimming pool the best think I can do is to use my time effectively... Hence this post:') Yayyyy, I went shopping today with muummaaa, And got some cool shiz-nay! I feel like I haven't got any actual clothing, since I got my disco pants; today was no different. More accessories than actual clothing. Anywayy! Stop blabbing on Ash and get to it!:) Here goes...
I naturally ran straight to the sale items and found these tights. Just tights I know but at only £1 each I thought they were an investment, I really like the colours, particulary the pink ones. I'm thinking about trying a dip-dye on the blue. What'd yah think?
Hat; from a vintage shop £3! 

It also works like this, I've wanted a hat like this for a while but can never justify spending like £12 in Urban Outfitters... I'm so glad I waited for the right hat to come along <3
(Stay tuned for a few piccys of this hat and myself, I imagine it'll pop up in a few of my outfit posts!)

When I picked these up and said 'these are the ones' I could so see that my mum was dying to say'what the bloody hell are they' To be honest I can't blame her.. These earings are big and chavy and ugly BUT I want to see if I can make them look fairly indie. A little project of mine, which I have no doubt will sooner or later become a post!

This I actually didn't buy.. My sister just got back from Venice and she came baring gifts, or rather 'gift'. I love the colours on this braclet! I'm a total braclet fiend I have like a full arm of them... I'll show you my collection sometime!


 A rather mish-mash of items I think!
That's all folks! I'll be posting loads more over the next few weeks so keep on coming back!
Like my blog? Please drop us a follow if you could be so kind:) cheers!
TTFN Ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment