Thursday 5 July 2012

Caring for your Dr Martens


So if like me you love your Docs you'll want to take good care of them to make sure they last a life time. However I am a teenager and therefore suffer a terrible ailment... Laziness.
Once in a while though I will have a sudden burst to get all my little jobs done, cleaning my Dr Martens is always high on this 'to do list.'

Cleaning your Docs
- Sensitive baby wipes
- Dubbin
- Face pads



Muddy, muddy D.M's
Let the cleaning begin.


Scrub scrub here, scrub scrub there!
After a good old wipe... Clean and a whistle.



Now for the dubbin, it's worth getting some good quality face pads for this part as any loose cotton from cheaper pads tends to stick to the boot and leave a sheep like effect behind!

Finally my Docs have been resroted to their original glory, I can wear them with pride again.
TTFN, Ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment